Wednesday 14 December 2016

The Cross Bed..!




The Cross-Bed:
--------------------


Me and my friend Surya Teja planned to go for a place.
During our journey it came to our notice that there is this place where one can see the Sand Dunes. So we decided to go there. As we reached all we can see is that the wind was very high that sand rises above the dunes as waves. Technically it is saltation.
High wind like waves  transport the sand particles from flat back-side of the dune to a steep front side of the dune thereby creating a cross bed.
Later the wind went so violent that people screamed that this violent wind would perish this place. Run..! Save yourself..!
From the distance we can see a village near by and people started running.
Teja being lean and tall started running. I followed him but couldn’t compete with him coz I’m a guy who is easier to see.
It became hard for me to run on the sand-land and I reached a point where I was almost saturated when i reached the village.
I lost track ot Teja.
Moreover I left my phone at my residence and carried a standard phone and it doesn’t have any of the address book.
I could neither call him nor he can communicate with me.

I just hold my breath for a while and people again started saying that this place is also gonna affected by the wind.
OMG..! I don’t know the way-out.
It was all busy with the most panicked people who are in a motto to save their lives.
Finally I started climbing view of the houses, jumping, getting hurt and again running.

At last i reached a place where it was said that I would be out of danger. A safe place.
I was all trying to communicate with Teja. So I made a call to my parents and got his number.
Was trying and trying but this Idiot is not answering the call.

It made me so nervous about him. So I kept my fingers crossed in hearing a word from him which says he is safe.



~J

No comments:

Post a Comment