Monday 12 December 2016

Anukokunda Oka Roju..!





Anukokunda Oka Roju..πŸ˜‡
------------------------------------------------
I just wanna sleep.. sleep.. sleep. I'm allergic to early mornings.. πŸ˜‰
Tring, Ring, Ding..!! πŸ“£
Morning's without an alarm are cool, but there it goes beeping and snoozing over ear to get me off from the bed.

Getting down from bed seems too difficult if you were been to a night show the previous day.
So, that late night show affected me with Dysania.

I banged πŸ”¨the alarm, draped myself into the quilt forgetting everything and focusing on falling asleep.

Hustling tones, the aroma & the hunger collywobbles dragged me down from the bed.

I just believe that our first instincts are usually right. Even the day hasn't started these instincts eventually let you know  how your day is gonna curve you up. ~"The  Basic Instincts - monotonic."
Finally punched @10.09.22 AM. (Office)

Well the day started with expectations as usual. Listing out tasks and objectives accomplishes work.Done by noon.

Ping..! pop-up. Wassup on WhatsApp.  
Later I took up an errand which involves a deliver voluntary  of a  Flashed Digital card.
Hey..! Here's it is. A polite Chit-chat, People are prettiest when they talk about something they really love with passion in their eyes which results in bringing a shift to the mood. It just boosts up you to higher levels of happiness.  

PBX☎-Ring.

Hello..! and all of sudden the call was brought down to seconds due to some unavoidable circumstances, where it ends On a lighter note – I'll call you later. πŸ“²

It is 4 in the evening, neither a ring nor ping. Tried reaching the dudine, but no chance of luck. 😒

Though I was in a companionship of a group of people, It felt like I was left behind all alone.
So, being alone sometimes, takes a good fall to really know where you stand.
I was moved into desolated state where it even led me to walk out of office early.

Finally the day ends with an experience where Over thinking will surely destroy the mood. 😏

Bottom Line: Don’t be so open-minded, your brain falls out.






~J

No comments:

Post a Comment