Monday 19 March 2018

March19, 2016




March 19, 2016
-------------------
I know how excited you were on her B'day.
I know how eager were you to receive a text from her.
I have seen the love that you have for her.
Thanking the good time which has our feelings for her on her special day.

I remember the way we cared for each-other,
I remember those silly chat_talks that we had on an hourly basis like on and off which makes
the feeling of togetherness being carried.

Those naughty talks which can bring a smile on my face,
the mischievous nature which is beneath within you
has made me fall for you everyday and the matured nature
that you show-up when we talk on the impossible things with a hope to make them possible.

Don't know why she hasn't shown interest in you.
It is something that she does without heart,
If she has to.
Things would have been so better and beautiful
if you had or have been with me.

Deep within my heart I secretly convey your wishes
"Many more Happy returns of the Day Aunty"
and, I hope one day you would be mine and her's too..!

#Happy_B'day_Mommy !
#chitti&chotu
#agartumsaathho


~jayanthbalivada 

No comments:

Post a Comment