Saturday 5 November 2016

Happy B'day SIRI





Happy B’day Si₹!
----------------------------
It’s all day Rainy, muddy roads, slippery all the way. I do still remember the place you were born but I fail in remembering you as an infant. All I could just imagine are those chubby pics of yours in our family albums.
Yes..! you used to be a lot fluffy. But now you did change a lot.
I made you cry, have seen you crying.Did all those mischievous things in-order to disturb you which was my only moto at that time.May be I did so coz was all alone feeling bored.
I knew you were Dysaniac. All the pleasure I did find is, in waking you up in the so called early-morning Punching & Pinching.

The terrific fights that we had, and mom used to act weird considering herself as a referee holding a spatula, where she would find herself indecisive and finally letting us locked up in individual rooms.
 
Now seems we have become matured.
Screeches have Shrugged,
Sarcastic names, Scratched
And finally a quit to Quarrels.
It’s just now that we understand and support each-other.

You are really such an Adaptive person. Though you freak at the start but donno what lets you in.You have just made yourself so stubborn (Not for the stray dogs :P) by letting your heart in accepting to the most unfavourable conditions.

So it’s now time to make your dreams & wishes come true. May you be successful with your career prospects and I wish your world be filled with a wardrobe of crazy modern outfits, soft toys & what not with all the girl stuff. Especially a special magic kitchen which cooks chicken biryani at any instant. I know how lazy you are :P

I’m not that comfortable with the word Sis coz i was used to, and I find myself more attached to the word “Siri”
Anyhow here’s wishing my “Sister” a Very Happy B’day :)

Hope this time I’d probably get a free Rakhi then :P




~J

No comments:

Post a Comment