Sunday 5 January 2014

Dil mein Di....!



Hi Shravani Di, this is something that I scribbled about you.

“I’m very happy for you.
The pleasure of excitement which lightens your face,
A smile which holds your charm when you wear a sari,
 Your pinkish coloured skin tone face, plump cheeks,
And the gravity of your eyes lined with an eye liner,
Which have the force to mesmerize and,
The sweetness of your tone of voice which,
Plays a magical note in melting over hearts,
And the dangling of hair strands at the corners of your face,
The perfectly shaped nail tips on your smoothened finger tips,
The fragrance that you carry,
When whiffed gives a feeling into a lost world as a heavenly medicine.
The way you mumble as a child puts to hold,
In wakening you up and in enjoying those splendid moments,
The chirping tone when you couple your,
Hindi accent with telugu seems to be so delightful.
The pretty words which you spell,
Have made our ears in hearing again and again,
I envy you on your driving skill but,
The courage and attitude has evolved you into an admirable person,
Or in my case you are the role model.
And the most imprinted image of yours is the,
Black jerkin draped over flowered pink top,
With a chaff in between the shaped eyebrows,  
 I must really thank your parents because,
I’d have missed a gorgeous, multi talented,
Gifted sister to our family, and
I’m eagerly waiting for an opportunity in,
Giving the precious, memorable piece,
To my treasury of secrets from,
 The hidden treasure chest,
And from the bottom of my heart,
I wish to see you in smiles even,
If you are miles away and,
I’m happy, to help at any time."

   If the above script seems to be so embarrassing I deeply regret for the inconvenience in hurting your personal feelings. I hope you will pretty much nail it, if not forgive else punish but I wish you recognize me.
~ Jay

        

No comments:

Post a Comment